[AJD] Calcium Chloride in wheels, How to deal with it

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Sun Jul 10 19:09:01 PDT 2005

Chris,

One of the strongest coating products that I've heard of is POR 15.  It is designed to seal out any and all oxygen from the surfaces that it is applied to.  My neighbor used it on the frame of a 1930 DeSoto that he is restoring.  He has friends that have used it very successfully.  His only caution is - Don't get it on you!!  It doesn't come off.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>