[AT] Unique Allis C on Ebay

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Jul 10 07:08:01 PDT 2005

I'd would think it would have plenty of traction.  Look at the size and heft
of that bucket.  Heck, the whole C tractor didn't weigh but about 3000 lbs.
If it doesn't have enough traction with that bucket hanging off the rear
wheels how in the world would it have any traction if the bucket was mounted
on the front like a standard loader would be.   And even if it doesn't have
enough traction a little bit of dirt, manure, whatever in the bucket will
certainly solve the problem.   Take another look at those pictures guys.

Charlie