[AT] smoking/gas bottles, now O.T.

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jul 10 07:56:32 PDT 2005

NOW you're talking, Mark.  Which way would you go for it?  With a dump
bed or with a three-point?  I'm not sure I would want to have to fuss
with another Mercedes diesel engine though.  I've had my fill of those
and don't see any reason to go there again.

At the Foothills Antique Tractor Show in Hickory this year, there was a
Barber-Greene trencher parading around.  It was still in operating
condition and changed ownership for something like $800.  It was a major
macho machine.

Larry