[AT] Oil Filter question

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Sat Jul 9 21:20:04 PDT 2005

This is the same logic used by the Wix engineers and they
were wrong causing numerous A-C tractors to loose their
cranks. This as pointed out before has been hashed out
dozens of times on the Unofficial Allis site. There are
quite a few A-C owners that now have excellent parts
tractors thanks to the Wix engineers. So unless you are
independently wealthy and own a pile of cranks stick
with the C159 Fram filter.
Rob