[Steam-engine] Medina Lawsuit Settlements

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Sat Jul 9 21:09:01 PDT 2005

While I hate to bring the subject back up...I received an e-mail from
England inquiring about the settlement of the lawsuits.

I found an article from the Cleveland Plain Dealer stating that 32 have been
settled, but that the family is still suing John Schrock & Kunkle Valve as
of July 1, 2005.

Might anyone have any FACTS and not spin?  I take news articles with a huge
grain of salt.

In the mean time, let us continue a hot & dry (at least in this area) safe
steam season!

Thanks

Beth