[AT] Unique Allis C on Ebay

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 21:28:41 PDT 2005

     Your right Walt. I was pretty sleepy when I first
saw it but the steering wheel and seat do face the
bucket. I think it would have traction problems, as it
reminds me of the little Hough-IH loaders, but I
wonder how much it can carry in the bucket before the
steering tires start coming off the ground. Not much
weight on the back of that thing.

Danny Tabor