[AJD] All-Fuel JD 40S on Ebay

J.R. Hobbs jrhobbs2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 19:43:18 PDT 2005

There's been some talk about it on the Johnnypopper Forum, most of which has been negative.  Personally, I don't think he's far off, considering the tractor looks to be in very good condition for a Florida tractor, and the amount of stuff that goes with it. There were only 670 of the "40"S all-fuels made, and most of them were exported. If I was a serious Dubuque collector, I'd own it at the price he's asking. No, it's not worth the $30K he's been told it is, but it's worth his starting price, and probably a little more. How many of these has anyone ever seen?

LeRoy Price <lep at epix.net> wrote:
Interesting tractor and price:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11757&item=7529005031&rd=1

LeRoy