[AT] Picking up my TD-18A today

Cecil Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sat Jul 9 11:13:59 PDT 2005

> She rolled just fine... Pix are available at:
> http://www.hdeadbeef.com/gallery/td_come_home

	I have to say you have a nice set of photos
to go with that project. You really went first class with
the equipment you had there to do the job. I'd say that
machine was going to leave there one way or another. grins.

	It looks to me as though it is in pretty decent
shape and hopefully will be running shortly for you. Thanks
for posting the photos.  Nice job and isn't is nice to have
all that room around something you have to move........

Cecil