[AJD] JD KNIFE GRINDER info.

Richard E. Garrett rgarrett at evansville.net
Sat Jul 9 10:09:42 PDT 2005

HELP,
I need some information on the TRACTOR-OPERATED KNIFE GRINDER.
This was mounted on the tractor frame and run by the belt pully to
sharpen FORAGE HARVESTER/HAY CHOPPER blades. The only refrence I can
find is in the Operation Care and Repair of Farm Machinery books #16
through #26 editions. Is it shown in the Hay Chopper Manual?
I will be glad to buy any information that is available.
It has J-15778 stenciled on the wheel guard. This could be the model
number. Also Part Numbers on all castings-7050-C, 7051-C, 7001-C,
M-7047-C, M-7048-C. JD is also on all castings.

Thanks, Richard