[AT] Apology for outage

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Sat Jul 9 06:43:28 PDT 2005

I have driven pickups Cat has set up to see if they can come up with a
engine to compete with the other companies for the pickup market. The
worked very well, but I believe the cost factor was the big part. I think
they are still working toward it. But who knows.. By the way Cat owns
Perkins. Perkins builds Diesels for Jeep's South American operations.
I also like my S-15 with the Isuzu engine in it. 40mpg.
Terry