[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson steering wheel removal

Dave Edinger woodnut1 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 8 19:59:24 PDT 2005

 I replaced the steering wheel last year on my TO-20. It required heating
with an acetylene torch to get it to break loose. If you use this method,
be very careful with the heat - you obviously don't want to overheat the
steering shaft.. I heated mine in stages until it broke loose.

Dave in N/E Tennessee