[AT] Apology for outage

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jul 8 21:26:46 PDT 2005

Unfortunately, IH didn't have the 6.0L diesel engine, used in Ford trucks,
figured out either. Ford has had quite a bit of grief with the 6.0L I/H
engine the last couple of years. Many have had no problems but more than a
few have been lemons. I'm very glad I selected the 7.3L when I had a choice
between the two engines.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290