[AT] smoking/gas bottles, now O.T.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Jul 8 18:21:56 PDT 2005

Last I heard was that it is a problem with the transmission fitting in
the available room. Plus they say the suspension cannot handle the
weight of that engine trans combo.
They offered the older 6.2 with the TH400 behind it in the Sub and the
older Blazers but they were not a big seller, maybe they are just gun
shy now.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York