[AJD] Calcium Chloride in wheels, How to deal with it

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Fri Jul 8 14:12:33 PDT 2005

I've used Electrolysis to clean some rusty parts with good results.  It's
simple and inexpensive.  I did a google search and here are just a few web
pages that explain in detail the process.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
Keith

http://www.rowand.net/Shop/Tools/Electrolysis.htm

http://antique-engines.com/electrol.asp

http://users.eastlink.ca/~pspencer/nsaeta/electrolysis.html