[Ford-ferguson] Re: Ford-ferguson steering wheel removal

Twojean twojean at quik.com
Fri Jul 8 11:41:40 PDT 2005

I am trying to replace the steering wheel on my TO-20. The old one is
crumbling.

I rigged up a gear-puller, after taking off the nut and washer, but
noticed the wheel had a key. Now, I haven't removed anything with a key
since high school, and I've forgotten how. Merely applying the gear
puller removed some of the more crumbly coating of the wheel.

By the way, thanks in advance for the help. This is a great group, and
patient with hobby farmers like me.

Ideas?

Larry