[AT] smoking/gas bottles, now O.T.

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Jul 8 04:39:29 PDT 2005

Ken I heard directly from the owner of the local Cadillac, Buick, GMC dealer
that the H2 was just as you said,  a reskined Yukon Denali.   It is
basically just a status vehicle.  No more capable than a Yukon or Tahoe
(except for maybe a sharper hill entry/exit angle), with less interior room
and a LOT worse fuel mileage.

Charlie