[AT] Re: how NOT to adjust your baler

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 7 19:56:58 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/7/2005 5:23:09 A.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

Re:  how  NOT to adjust your baler

ya  I  know  exactly  -- but  I still  keep  telling them  what to do
myself.. LOL   even though I can look  down at my left hand and see  one messed up
fingernail--- ( God told  me that was to remind me --- there is no other  way
to really tell   that my 3 middle fingers were just beeing held on  the hand by
  threads)

you  see  I was  trying to   "straighten"   a  moving  belt...   hand went
for a  Pullly   ride......

I   just tell them dont be dumb like me!   lol.