[AT] smoking/gas bottles, now O.T.

ken knierim wild1 at cpe-66-1-196-61.az.sprintbbd.net
Thu Jul 7 20:38:08 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 18:26, DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:
> The military ones are couldn't say for the  civilian models.

I looked under the hood at one... definitely gas powered; pretty sure it
had a GM 350 gas engine (CRS). Apparently you could get a diesel as an
option. H2 models are (I think) exclusively gasoline and constantly
thirsty. Someone told me (and I don't know otherwise) that the H2's are
basically a Denali frame with different sheet metal. Many of the folks I
see with H2's could get by with an Escalade... they get more use status
symbol than a 4 wheel drive vehicle.

Ah, well... I gripe about buying gas for my Blazer. I can't imagine
buying a NEW vehicle. :^)

Ken