[AJD] Calcium Chloride in wheels, How to deal with it

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 11:51:33 PDT 2005

A different rim. Calcium chloride was rarely used here
in CA as there is not too much chance of it getting
cold enough to freeze the plain water that was
normally used. Consequently, we don't see rusted out
rims very often. I have a few "A" rims if that is what
you are looking for.

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com