[AT] smoking/gas bottles

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Jul 7 07:34:21 PDT 2005

It's only been a little over two weeks since we had a local incident
where a couple of guys went into an alley to take a smoke break,
commented to each other about the stench of gas, and then proceeded to
light up.  It set off a half city block and both guys ended up in the
hospital with severe burns.

Larry