[AT] smoking/gas bottles

Bob W RGW13 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 7 06:10:07 PDT 2005

About a million years ago when I worked in a gas station, back when the
attendant filled your tank, checked your oil and cleaned your windshield,
the manager of the station would pump gas with a cigarette in his mouth. It
scared the hell out of us but he never blew up the station. The one that
really scared me was the cars the had the gas cap behind the license plate,
he would squat down and pump gas with his cigarette.