[AT] Phosporic acid - where to find it?

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Thu Jul 7 06:43:36 PDT 2005

Most likely what you are looking for is under the brand name "Ospho".
It is made to be painted on, but you could just pour it in, roll the tank
around to insure complete coverage and drain the excess. It is recommended
that the excessive, loose rust be removed first, but you've probably already
done that.

Phil