[AT] Phosporic acid - where to find it?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jul 7 03:07:27 PDT 2005

I am pretty sure that most of the rust "destroyer"/"remover"/"converter"
type products sold by Gempler's and others are mainly phosphoric acid.
See the following for an example:
<http://www.gemplers.com/a/shop/product.asp?T1=RCQ&UID=200507070506005003991073>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

  "The important thing is not to stop questioning"
            Albert Einstein (1879-1955), US (German-born) physicist