Re:Re: [AJD] JD 140 Parts

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Jul 5 23:24:54 PDT 2005

Nearly there! Made it into Batavia at midnight, short drive on in Wednesday
Picked up both sleds today (Tuesday) without incident. Cyclone needs paint but started
up, the Liquidator is very decent to look if allowing for the normal condition of the
tunnel. Plan on dropping the Liquidator on the show grounds so people can see how
different in appearance it is from a Liquidator

See everyone in NY soon Tom!
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Jul  4 23:12 , TSmith1499 at aol.com sent: