[AT] ebay # 7526576811 F-20

ironman1962 at earthlink.net ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 5 20:48:55 PDT 2005

 Wayne I was wanting rear steel, I think after calling the seller that the
rear rims are OK. Just a thorn or something in the one rear tire that makes
it leak down slow.  For I do much to it I want to try it at the local
antique tractor pull.  this weekend we are going to try pulling the 504 gas
and 350U, but im not likeing the sounds the 350 is making out of the
hydraulic lines. Anyone know if this is normal or Bad ?  A feller tol me
that theys an orfice that needs drilled out that will stop the hyd noise
that the 460-560s were the same way  anyone familiar with this? Also the TA
on 350 sounds bad on the pull back. But it pulls good on the high side wo
the extra noise.
Thank Yall