[AJD] Video worth a million words

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Tue Jul 5 18:17:17 PDT 2005

It is very tragic that we have this type of young people in our country, actually fellow countrymen, who really don't understand how or why they are here and have the freedom that they do.  I really question the roots that this young man comes from.  Perhaps draft dodging types, etc.  Makes me sick!!!!! I'm for one proud of my heritage and proudly display my USMC Commission on the wall in my office!!!

On another note, hope to see some of you in NY this week at the Expo.  Look for the Maryland Two-Cylinder Club hospitality tent.
Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>