[AJD] 40/420/430 Utility models

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Tue Jul 5 17:17:03 PDT 2005

LeRoy,

I haven't followed this whole thread because I've been away, but I've got a 420U that was used by the State of Maryland for mowing and it came without 3 point and hydraulics.  I've gotten the archives documentation on the tractor and it verifies that these items were not included per the original purchase order.  The tractor had a bracket mounted on the front below the grill that had a hydraulic pump on it that was run off of the front of the crank.  Wish I had the pump and the mowing unit that was used on the tractor.  I got the tractor from the widow of the guy who bought it when the state disposed of it back in the mid 70s.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>