[AJD] Video worth a million words

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 19:55:24 PDT 2005

Typically I find myself wondering why the media gives
the air time that they give to some people.  This guy
deserved everything that he got.   It's nice to see
that they will let and idiot on TV to humiliate them
rather than let them recount whater event they
wittnessed or to say that they never suspected the
neightbor they didn't talk to in the first place was
capable of such a thing...

    If I knew how, I'd send that jerk an e-mail
bomb...

     Perhaps the bigger price of freedom is having to
tolerate idiots exercising that right..

     My wife is presently in the Persian Gulf with the
Navy so maybe I am a little oversensitive right now..
better sign off before I really start to vent...

                  Chris