[Farmall] Opinions on a Farmall 460 Utility

John.Samulevich at alltel.com John.Samulevich at alltel.com
Tue Jul 5 07:17:33 PDT 2005

Thanks for the input.  I went by with a battery this weekend and was delighted to find that it still turns over and the compression sounds even across all the cylinders so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't run with a little ignition & carb work.  The proofmeter is still working too, the pointer was moving up a little as I turned it over, but I got confused with another tractor he has that I was looking at, this one actually has 3500 hours on it, not 1700.  So I'll talk to him this week and see if we can agree on a price, but I think I'll be bringing it home.  Wish me luck anyway! Thanks. John