[AT] How not to adjust your baler.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 5 08:16:45 PDT 2005

Walt
I guess we do take chances with machinery sometimes. Most of the time we get
away lucky with no harm done but occasionally not. I recall a neighbour of
mine having the same thing happen to him with a baler. No stitches but he
had a pretty sore arm for a while. Interestingly I think it was also an IH
baler.
Hope you make a quick recovery.

Ralph in Sask.