[AT] ebay # 7526576811 F-20

ironman1962 at earthlink.net ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 19:45:38 PDT 2005

Won another toy on ebay that with a little persuasion I belive will be delivered in a couple weeks. My brother lives in Mansfield and was going be running down empty to pick up a load of big block mopar engines that I been gathering up for him. So that will save a bit of time and gas on our part.
 Anyone know about some rear steel or have some for sale ?  I really dont have to have steel, just thought it would be nice to have. Will steel off a regular fit on an F 20 ?
Hope everyone has a Great 4th !
Happy birthday AMERICA and God bless Our Servicemen and Women around the world that have sacrificed their time for us all to live in The Land of The Free !
Kevin Mosier
2598 Eddycreek
Eddyville, KY  42038