[AT] Forklift question

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jul 3 19:36:08 PDT 2005

On 3 Jul 2005 at 14:40, rdhaskell at juno.com wrote:

> Hi all.
> I am planning on buying a small forklift.  Here is a picture, how much do
> you think it weighs?

	Just looking at the picture I would say that it weighs just enough to make me very
envious...   :-)
	I have vowed to buy one in the next year. A large part of my want is for handling hay
bales. I want to palletize much of the operation. I do have a heavy set of 3 point forks
that I also made to fit on the loader as well but I really want something I can use in
the barns and stables. I would have had one long ago but for the $$$$$$...

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana. In America 100
years
before the revolution.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA