[AT] Forklift question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 3 15:33:23 PDT 2005

Here is my guess: 3000 lbs. It will be interesting to find out. Will you
be passing a scale on your way to and from the seller's place?

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Politics - A strife of interests masquerading as a contest
of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. -
Ambrose Bierce