[Ford-ferguson] Replacing PTO shaft on TO-20

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jul 3 06:19:08 PDT 2005

On the Ford N tractors, you can part the tractor facing down a steep
bank, and you won't have to drain the transmission fluid. Although, if
it is old, this might be a good time to change it anyway. I can't help
you with the shims.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Politics - A strife of interests masquerading as a contest
of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage. -
Ambrose Bierce