[AJD] Not asking for advice, just need to vent...

David Ransom davidhenryransom at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 1 20:52:25 PDT 2005

Things went a little better today - at least everyone has calmed down.  One
of my father's more mechanically inclined friends was tinkering with the
baler and supposedly got one of the new needles into position.  In a few
days we'll know more...

By the way, the IH dealer gave the needles back for the same amount of money
he gave my father when he took them down, so all we're out that way is the
cost of the gas driving back and forth.