[AT] Re: Big round baler?

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 20:26:48 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/1/2005 5:58:24 A.M. US Eastern Standard Time,
at-request at lists.antique-tractor.com writes:

Big  round baler?

the  main chain  was not that bad  --- if you read the  book.. and do it
right.

it takes a few hours  and  it can be  "fun"   but   I've  busted the chains
2 times  that's worse...  ( my fault  both times--- didn't stop  putting hay
in when it  was  FULL)

as for oilers  they  help  if you can get one on... I have  an idea how to
put one on but  have never had a chance to test my  theory...   I know when I
oil the chains they do get a lot quieter.