[AT] quiet evening?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 27 07:55:53 PST 2005

Ricky, I was using the 2090 mainly for comfort since it was a 5 mile drive
in the dark to get to the location and I figured a heated cab with full
field lighting was the way to go. Plus the extra weight sure helped move the
snow. That 2090 has tremendous pushing power and traction compared to the
old Cockshutt 50 and 730 Case but yesterday morning the snow was even too
much for that. The snow piled over the blade most of the time I was pushing
and I had to make many repeat trips to create a trail good enough for the
big truck to get through.
Anyway, the grain got hauled and I didn't break anything so it was another
good tractor day.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/