[AT] Now Trucks pulling tractors

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 18:29:01 PST 2005

I used to work with a guy (now deceased) who would have agreed with you.  He
was a die hard Ford man but the company we worked for only used Chevy trucks
so for many years he drove a Chevy and got used to them.  Then the boss
decided to buy this guy a Ford to drive.  After a week or two he told some
of us he wished he had his Chevy back.  These were his exact words: "You can
ride in a chevy, you have to drive this damn Ford."    He was referring to
the Ford steering.

To be honest I have never driven enough Ford stuff  for long enough periods
to know.  I've had good luck with Chevy/GMC stuff and just always stuck with
it.  In my area most of the light duty trucks are Chevy/GMC with the Dodges
comming on strong in recent years but still a minority.  However,  the guys
that are towing horse trailers,  equipment trailers, etc. are for the most
part running F250 and F350 Power Stroke Fords.

Just an observation.

Charlie