[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jan 24 06:22:33 PST 2005

> Cecil ,I wounder what it will  be like when the warranty runs out. I carry
> two of each solenoid for my meyers it is 14 years old and has had many
> replaced My Western will be 31 this year have had it on four different
> trucks bought it new if i remember right it was $1000. in 1974 and i have
> replaced a pair of cables ,a couple of hose sets, one solenoid and a couple
> of cutting edges and it has been almost trouble free. Never let me down in a
> storm anyways,but now that i bragged it will fall off today as i clean up
> around here and get ready for more snow today later. Comes here first before
> Cecil gets it...LOL  ED  http://www.crawlerheaven.com/index.htm

	I had a Diamond plow on the old F-350 I got rid of in 2003
and liked the weight and strength of it. That was the reason I bought
a Diamond again this time for the GMC dump truck. I am going to keep
Western plows in mind, I can tell you that, and when I trade trucks
again some day, I'll be looking at those Western plows. I am sure I
am going to need spare solenoids for this rig and suppose when I see
the dealer today, I'll see if he carries them year around. I'll buy
one of each next July when the warranty runs out so I have them. I'd
hate to think what a new pump will cost.

	Send your snow on up thru the Adirondacks and we will both
be happy. grins.  That will keep it a hundred miles from me.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson