[AT] My new pellet/corn stove arrived friday

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Jan 22 21:34:42 PST 2005

Walt:

I think, if you check, you will find that the Whitfield stove was made in NW
WA, Arlington or Marysville, WA I believe. That is close enough for me to
call home. I think the original manufacturing facility was called Lopi or
something like that. Whitfield has since been bought out by one of the major
furnace manufacturers, Lennox. Not what I would call a run of the mill, fly
by night garage shop.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door