[AJD] Robert's Car Repair

nick_solomon at infostations.com nick_solomon at infostations.com
Thu Jan 20 08:15:18 PST 2005

I had a carb for a '47 model B taken care of by Duane Larson, he used to
frequent this list. He still might, I have been off in my own little world
freezing my butt off since I moved from Ca, to Mn.  His work was very
nice, and he was very good about keeping me in the loop of the progress of
things. If you want his info, let me know and Ill root around and find it
for ya.

Nick Solomon