Tractor storage (was)Re: [AT] ohio high point

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Sat Jan 15 16:27:35 PST 2005

Spencer
My 27 YO baby girl is getting married this summer and I have informed prospective SIL that he got all her "stuff" in my shop and barn if he gets the girl.  She also has stuff stored at her brothers.  I can fill all the space without any help and like farmer, I think there are elves that help me, Black magic, not good magic.
Bear