[AJD] 1950 A surging at idle

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 10:05:45 PST 2005

Chris make sure you find all the passages there is one that I think Robert
refers to as the hidden one in the nozzle area that most everybody misses?
Not sure if your carb has that one or not? But it is a possibility it  was
missed . Another possibility would be govenor slop, not in the linkage as
you checked that , but inside, where it can get expensive! YMMV
Dee