[AT] John Deere A

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Mon Jan 3 20:01:03 PST 2005

Walt,

What vintage of A is this?  I might be able to help you out on gaskets
and pistons.  If you want, email me off list at atis at srstractor.com .  I
will need the serial number, so I can price stuff to you correctly.  If
you sleeve, I don't think you will find much of a savings after you are
done.  That is if everything is done correctly.  It depends on how much
wear and fatigue is on the piston skirts and pin holes.

Lou