[AT] Did the List catch the flu?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 09:08:14 PST 2005

> Cecil,
> A few sawyers are listed here. Maybe one is near you.
> Mark
> http://www.woodweb.com/Resources/RSSDGsawyers.html

	Thanks, Mark. I know there is one just 6 or 7 miles or
so from where my logs are but it has been over 10 years since I
spoke to them and I lost my notes. I know a place where he sawed
with his rig and will stop by one of these days this spring and
see if they know where he is. Thanks for the link but the closest
one of them is still over a hundred miles from here.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson