[AT] Webster Magneto Bracket

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun Jan 30 07:09:33 PST 2005

    Cecil;
    You will have the opportunity now with the new place to
build exactly what you want. The old saying of to build as much
as you can afford will have new meaning. You are starting with a
clean sheet and all the options are open. I am sure you have
spent several hours laying everything out like you want it. This
has to be a very exciting time for you and everyone here envies
you with all the opportunities for your future.
    The heated shop can be a very theurapudic place when the
wind and snow are blowing and the roads are bad. Even an hour
spent arranging tools or that little put off job will bring many
hours of satisfaction.

                Gene

:
: I only made provisions to have some heat in a part of my
: new shop - the carpenter shop part of it. The tractors and
trucks
: are out in an unheated part. I can see now that I am behind
the
: times and am once more lagging in keeping up with you guys.
So,
: when I build this year at the new homestead, I will be sure to
: catch up and will hopefully have a fully heated and lighted
shop
: for next winter. I've got 5 tractors, two trucks, the
generator,
: skidsteer, and the wife's snowblower inside and am lucky to
have
: that much inside, I guess. I shouldn't complain as I didn't
have
: this much 4 years ago.
:
: I napped in the Lazy Boy too this afternoon - me and the
: new dog, Jack. He has found it is a very comfortable place to
be
: when he is between me and the arm of the Lazy Boy. I had
forgotten
: how much company a dog can be.
:
: Cecil
:
: Cecil
: --
: The nicest thing about telling the truth is you never have to
wonder
: what you said.
:
: Cecil E Monson
: Lucille Hand-Monson
: Mountainville, New York   Just a little east of the North Pole
:
: Allis Chalmers tractors and equipment
:
: Free advice