[AJD] Boring Job

Grant Weir weirgrant at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 07:20:45 PST 2005

Thanks for the nice comments.  That's a nice looking setup you have there
chris, I'd love to have that machine in my (home) shop.  We also have a
horizontal at the shop where I work, but it's rather large and I'm not
familiar with operating it.  I could give it a whirl I suppose, but I'd
rather not learn a new machine on a part that I can't afford to lose.  Doing
it in a nice manual horizontal sure looks a lot easier than with a vertical.
  Funny how you never seem to have just the right machine - at just the
right time.  :-)

  The guy at the diesel shop where I bought the sleeves claimed I was lucky
to be getting sleeves so large and long.  He seemed surprised when a
warehouse in detroit or somewhere had them.  They charged me about $400 CDN
for both of them shipped to my door and I thought that was pretty fair.

Grant Weir
Saskatoon, SK.
Canada