[AT] O/T Meyers or Western plow

Mike Reggie mrreg_99 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 30 00:40:26 PST 2005

  Hi Ed,

   I think that after a certian date, somewhere around the mid 90's the
manufacturers could no longer have the old style "hard-mounted" plows for
sale anymore, and the new style "unimounts" or "minute-mounts" became the
standard. I don't know for sure if this was a federal law, or just that most
of the states picked this up.

  Mike