[AT] Webster Magneto Bracket

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sat Jan 29 16:31:59 PST 2005

    Cecil;
    I actually tore the engine apart about 2 weeks ago. Got busy
with the snow blowing and ice damage and clean up. Plus a little
procrastination. Only ordered the parts last week and got them
Wednesday afternoon. Was only about a 2 hour job putting it back
together. Sure is easier to work in the shop with the new LP
furnace blowing nice warm air all around.

                        Gene