[AT] Did the List catch the flu?

robinson at svs.net robinson at svs.net
Sat Jan 29 16:04:52 PST 2005

On 29 Jan 2005 at 16:37, dfolske at nccray.net wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2005 at 16:26, Cecil E Monson wrote:
>
> > 	Just wondering. All I have all day is one from Allen
> > Pruehs and one from H.L..  I figure it is either that or you
> > all have cabin fever and are sitting there rocking and looking
> > out into space......
>
> I've been cleaning the shop today. I've gotten the one from Cecil
> and Allen, and one  from Edchainsaw but nothing from H.L.???

	I had only gotten a couple of messages from ATIS all day. I just got about 8
or 10 but I still haven't seen anything from H. L. Of course all of my list
slow down on weekends but they are still going well.
	I have been working in the shop today since we are having freezing rain and
heavy snowfall (melting pretty fast). I did stop to sell a guy a PU load of
hay. Yesterday I was rebuilding the south wall of the east barn that I am
converting to a boarding stable. It got pretty breezy up on the ladder at 15
degrees and a good wind. I also need to do some more work on the west barn
where I have a couple of crude horse stalls now (I believe there were already a
couple of horses there at the time of Cubfest).

--
"farmer", Esquire
At Hewick Midwest

Paternal Robinson's here by way of Norway (Clan Gunn), Scottish Highlands,
Cleasby Yorkshire England, Virginia, Kentucky then Indiana.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net